Custom Screen Printing
Custom Screen Printing
High visibility workwear ensures your crew is easy to spot on the job. Why not make sure your company name gets noticed too?
G&S Safety Products is your one-stop-shop for outfitting your team with custom printed safety gear and apparel. Whether you need a single work shirt or a bulk order of hi-vis custom logo tees, jackets, safety vests, branded hard hats, safety goggles, work gloves, and more, we’ve got you covered.
We can add single or multi-color wording and logos to most of the workwear and safety accessories we carry. You can include up to 8 colors in your design and graphics can be as large as 14” x 14” in size. Customization can be placed in a single location or multiple areas of many garments according to your specifications. Popular customizations include:
- Larger-scale logo and/or text placement on the front or back center of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, and vests
- Chest or front pockets of button down shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, coats, and jackets
- Front bibs of coveralls
- Shirt and jacket sleeves
- Caps, beanies, and hard hats
- Backs / tops of work gloves
- Temples / side arms of safety goggles / protective eyewear
- Tool bags, and other accessories
Custom printing is offered via ink screen-printing or vinyl heat transfer. Hi-vis custom printing is also available with reflective printing on some items. (See photo examples below.)
Depending on the material of your garments and nature of your design, you may be able to choose your preference of printing method. There are benefits unique to each. With screen printing, layers of ink are soaked into the fibers of the fabric, creating a long-lasting result. Vinyl heat transferred prints are created by fusing a special vinyl-based material to the to the surface of the garment, which tends to produce a more bold, crisp-looking image initially, but is more likely to fade or crack over time, especially with rough wear or frequent washing. Some products, such as hard hats or polyurethane coated fabrics (insulated outerwear and rainwear) must be printed with vinyl heat transfer due to their smooth surface. Reflective printing also requires the vinyl heat transfer method. Vinyl heat transfer is not recommended for mesh garments.
The cost of custom printing will be determined based on type of print you choose (ink or vinyl), as well as the size and complexity of the design, number of colors used, and the volume of your order.
If you have questions about custom printing or would like to get a quote on customizing your order, please give us a call at 814-476-7908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our screen printing specialists will be happy to assist you.
Custom Printing Order Process
For orders involving custom printing please contact us at 814-476-7908. A member of our team will be happy to assist you with placing your order or adding custom printing to your online order. Please note, if you have already placed an order with us and wish to add custom printing to your items, please contact us as soon as possible as most stock merchandise orders are processed quickly.
Please be prepared to supply the following:
1. For printing logos and graphics you will need to send an appropriately sized, high resolution image to email@example.com.
A PDF, JPEG, or Vector file (EPS, PSD, or AI) is required. Photocopies or faxed images will not work. If you do not have the right type of digital image file available, we can help create one for you. A small set-up fee will apply. Text-only printing will not require an art file.
2. Please provide a detailed description of how you would like all custom printing to appear on your garments, including:
- Placement(s) and size(s) of your logo/graphic on your garment(s),
- Font style/name(s), size(s), and placement for any wording/lettering, and
- Specifications on color usage
3. Include a designated contact name and the preferred phone number(s) and email address for communications regarding your order.
4. If you have already placed your order, please include your order number in all communications.
We will work with you to ensure each unique item in your order is designed to your specifications. Once the layout is complete, you will receive an email with a digital proof of each customized item.
We require your final approval on all digital proofs before your order will be printed. Please review all details on the digital proof(s) carefully. You will want to be sure that all of the content to be printed is accurate and that you are fully satisfied with the layout and appearance of any artwork before submitting your final approval.
You will receive an email confirmation once the printing process is complete and your order has been shipped.
Please allow an additional 12-14 business days for processing on custom print orders. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Custom printed items are not eligible for return except in the event of manufacturing defect.