High Visibility Softshell Range
High visibility 3 layer softshell fabric is made from a 94% polyester/6% elastane outer layer, laminated to a TPU membrane, and bonded with a 100% polyester micro polar fleece inner layer. The outer layer is windproof, the mid layer provides water resistance while the inner layer adds warmth in cold temperatures yet offers excellent breathability.
Our High Visibilty range is fully certified and tested to the ANSI/ISEA 107 standard, ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance. These garments are designed to keep you warm, dry and visible in all conditions.
Portwest US429 Features:
- 2" silver reflective tape
- High performing breathable, wind and water resistant fabric
- Pockets: 1 chest, 2 side, 1 cell phone
- Centre front zipper with stormflap to protect against the elements
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Micro polar fleece lined and bonded with shell
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
Shell Fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane laminated with 100% Polyester Micro Polar Fleece, 9oz 9oz